Falcon's Krag [Science Fiction | Pulp Storytelling | Independent Publishing | Ebooks!]

Hub, for Roadrunner Books, and blog of author Rodney C. Johnson. Mostly talking about Science Fiction, and Independent Publishing.

| ON SMASHWORDS |

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/18/2021 1:22 am  #1

Zack Snyder's Justice League [Is Pretty Great!]

https://images2.imgbox.com/a7/72/zA7m1tjF_o.jpg

Zack Snyder's Justice League, is pretty great!

Yeah, yeah I know already the Mainstream Media has a hate on for this whole endeavor. Whatever.

I enjoyed. Yes it is still more or less the same story as the Joss Whedon (And is he ever overrated...) version. Its more about how the parts fit together and the journey in doing so. Story arcs make more sense since they were not hacked to bits by Joss Whedon and Warner Brothers.

You know what? This version of the movie is surprisingly hopeful and optimistic, whereas Joss Whedon's cut is snarky and cynical. You notice that right from out of the gate of the movie that lacks the melancholy beginning.

No amount of convincing is going to win over the agenda driven Media, so I'll take this as a win. Warner Brothers should just understand - I'm not going to have anything to do with JJ Abrams DC Universe.

JJ Abrams, has burnt genre fandom too many times to get my trust.

Anyhow, I now consider only Zack Snyder's Justice League canon where it comes to existing movies. If this is all we get, its all we get and I'll have to live with it. Just know I enjoyed it.

Board footera