Falcon's Krag [Science Fiction | Pulp Storytelling | Independent Publishing | Ebooks!]

Hub, for Roadrunner Books, and blog of author Rodney C. Johnson. Mostly talking about Science Fiction, and Independent Publishing.

| ON SMASHWORDS |

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/18/2020 12:48 am  #1

DAWN OF THE EMPIRE (A Star Wars Prequel Fanedit)

I am not a Star Wars Prequel hater, and in fact, I kind of like them. They at least tell a cohesive story over three films and fit nicely together, even if the sometimes uneven execution of the script and overwhelming CGI get in the way. They are in truth superior to most of what Disney has produced - Barring, Rogue One and The Mandalorian Season 1.

However, this Fanedit is awesome and removes many of the more silly elements. I now use this as my lead-in to a Star Wars marathon, with Rogue One in between.

Must say, I'm sort of surprised this has lasted on YouTube this long. I get why Genndy Tartakovsky's Clone Wars Series is able to, clearly Disney wants to bury it, but it always seems they are eager to reference the Prequels. This has been up since 2017.

Not complaining, just shocked.

12/16/2020 7:40 am  #2

Re: DAWN OF THE EMPIRE (A Star Wars Prequel Fanedit)

Yes, the version that is out now has no Jedi, but it seems like it will be opened to unlock Jedi the way you could in the last months of pre-cu. Meaning Jedi is available after a very very long grind. Not in my interest, never was.

Board footera